Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 Follow-Up

Good evening to the few of you that may actually be reading the 3 Day Green Smoothie Challenge!! Today has been interesting & I've been hungry. More specifically, I am craving dairy... I love milk & cheeses. I had my morning smoothie with the basic recipe but added more kale, a kiwi & some papaya. I sipped on it until mid-day (you may remember I am not a breakfast eater so it was breakfast & lunch combined).....pretty sure the diet does not recommend skipping. :) I was starving by the time I got home & snacked on a few carrots. My dinner consisted of another smoothie that I made with mustard greens, parsley, an apple, red grapes & a little papaya. It wasn't as good as I had hoped & was a little hot to my tongue. Thinking it may have been the mustard greens. I had a few cashews afterward. Have a great night! More tomorrow.

Exhausted Beege

No comments:

Post a Comment